2022 NASA Internship

Hey!

I applied to 4 NASA internships back in January and havent received any decision. Is this just for me?

No, my friend applied to a few internships and still hasn’t received any answer. Let’s wait.

have you received any acceptances yet? I applied for ~15 and haven’t received any notifications yet

NO i thought i was the only one lol. Its so annoying and the website is so janky.

My son applied to about 15, he heard back from 1 about 2 weeks ago and got his offer today.

hi, what 15 did you apply to? where can we find nasa internships available for high school students?

I applied here: https://stemgateway.nasa.gov/public/s/explore-opportunities
You can filter the internships so that only one’s that accept high schoolers are shown using the search bar!

Hi, did you upload a resume in addition to all the experiences/volunteer work/extra curriculars inputted individually in the application?

I have been adding my activities/work experiences to the “Employment and Other Experiences History” tab but now see that a resume can also be uploaded. I’m just wondering if it is absolutely necessary to do so, as it would be repeating all that I just typed up in the previous section.