2023 HOPP summer program acceptance

Someone I know emailed them and they said they would begin notification mid-April, but it seems it can come out any time now

1 Like

Last year I heard acceptances came out April and based on the email its iffy so I am not sure if the girl I heard it from is being real

Hello!! has the result of HOPP come out.?

2 Likes

I do not think so.

Did anyone email them?

I got an email today from HOPP about an inquiry if I have access to the necessary housing/travel arrangements or not. I’m not sure if that’s good or bad?

Which state are u from?

California

No results yet here.

No result yet

I emailed them and they said they will begin admission notifications in mid-April, as they received a record breaking number of applications, 1000+ and their committee/PIs need more time to review applications.

Did anyone apply to any other programs? Have you done any summer programs before that you can recommend?

This is my first year applying to any summer programs, but I did recently apply to PGSS!

1 Like

My friend just got rejected. I think they’re starting to send out emails.

Anyone got any acceptance yet?

Idk I know two ppl that got rejected bc they are only accepting 30

I made it into round 2. Not sure how likely it is to get past round 2? They said there might be " a Principal Investigator from the Human Oncology Pathogenesis Program or Collaborative Research Centers laboratories for a phone/video interview ".

1 Like

Can I ask which grade are you in?

I’m in 11th grade.

1 Like

Thanks. And congratulations!