CHapman
No prescreen -uncsa wright Webster

Waiting on
CCM
Fordham
BU
Guthrie

1 Like

My daughter asked for a December audition date and got a yes on Monday from Fordham.

1 Like

When did your daughter submit the Fordham prescreen?

Prescreen submitted Nov. 8th. She received an email saying ā€œYour Fordham audition has been scheduledā€ with her confirmation of appointment time. She had requested a Dec. audition date in her application. I read on the website that if you requested a Dec. Audition you would be notified by Nov. 20 and if not you would be notified by Dec. 15 (I think that was the date)

3 Likes

curious when you submitted and heard from Ithaca and chapman. we are waiting to hear

D just got a callback to Texas State! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Congrats! What day did you submit your prescreen? We are still waiting to hear.

1 Like

Congrats!! Thatā€™s awesome!

1 Like

Chapman 9/29 Ithaca 10/13

2 Likes

D submitted prescreens to Texas State on 10/24 and heard back today.

4 Likes

that one is so exciting!! BAL

1 Like

hi there!
iā€™ve only submitted my pre-screening vids to 1 school (iā€™m trying to get them re-recorded because iā€™m not too fond of them haha), but i got an email from the boston conservatory at berklee saying i had passed my prescreen! iā€™m so happy!

iā€™ve already set up to audition live in atlanta. iā€™ll definitely report on more as time goes by! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

My current favorite activity is picking out the most offensive pre-screen rejection message. Some of these wouldnā€™t pass muster for their own admissions dept. Many are fine, but others almost go out of their way to insult the student. Yikes.

7 Likes

There were some real doozies last year, I cant remember now what they were, but they often followed huge acceptance merit scholarships from the main college (ugh!). It does get better and it does work out!

3 Likes

Last year, it apparently didnā€™t occur to Montclair admissions people to remove the virtual confetti after they updated their academic acceptance letters in portals with a single added sentence that told students they were rejected from their auditioned majors. Nothing like reading a rejection with virtual confetti dancing across the screenā€¦ :roll_eyes:

You canā€™t make this stuff upā€¦

5 Likes

I believe Montclair is the one who used to send the ā€œsocksā€ to academic acceptance. They would send the socksā€¦everyone is excited for the socksā€¦and then the artistic rejection. The socks became an albatross of sorts.

Congratulations! So exciting! Is your D by chance doing Moonifieds this weekend? I had heard TX was notifying those kids first. We are still waiting to hear.

1 Like

Also wondering if D is acting or mt? Thanks!

1 Like

Ha, yes! I remember reading this in the class of 2024 thread! Their admissions office certainly isā€¦ uniqueā€¦ :crazy_face:

1 Like

The Texas State prescreen results for moonifieds came out a long time ago (about Oct 15) so I would assume this was not for that.

And so funny about the insulting rejections. Ithaca had a no travel one this year. At the end they circle
Back to remind you how you were not good after saying it 2 prior times :joy:

2 Likes