2026 BFA Prescreen Results

do you mean prescreens? DD applied to Naz at walk ins last year, so we don’t have that info, sorry!

heard back from roosevelt today! i passed! : D

7 Likes

oh, also, does anyone know when or has anyone heard from umich already? they said they’d be releasing pre-screen decisions today but i haven’t really heard back and i’m a tad bit nervous haha.

1 Like

@baph

I know someone who heard yesterday. I don’t know of anyone who has heard back today, including my D. :frowning:

2 Likes

oh i see. i heard someone say that they release in waves, so i’ll keep faith. :smile:

3 Likes

We heard back on 12/6.

3 Likes

ah ok, thank you!

BU Going Virtual for Auditions
https://www.bu.edu/cfa/admissions/school-of-theatre/undergraduate/reviews/performance-audition-requirements/?fbclid=IwAR0bbZjAVE8Bg3oDUu_8mB5ySvduXbQkhYEme39vEnWQN8KOde2wv-ObBrU

2 Likes

This is the first I have heard of Michigan results being released so many people still waiting.

1 Like

that brings me a bit of relief i guess!

1 Like

Yes- I don’t have any real information on this or what the timing means. Heard from someone else who heard the first week of December and I am assuming it was a pass.

1 Like

S turned in Roosevelt on 11/4 and heard back today 12/15. (yes)

4 Likes

Wasn’t it supposed to be today for CCM and MSM?

3 Likes

@broadwaylovingdad

That’s what I thought, but we have heard nothing. :frowning:

1 Like

My d is still waiting to hear from CCM and U Michigan about pre screens. CCM submitted 11/12 and U Michigan submitted 11/23.

2 Likes

Same here.

2 Likes

i also thought this. i haven’t heard anything from ccm either.

1 Like

i’ve been worrying ant the same thing all day, but when i went to double check their website, it said by the end of december. so i think there’s still time.

2 Likes

*abt

1 Like

oh ok, ty! honestly, when i submitted all my prescreen videos i kind of stopped thinking about it to relieve some stress, but now that i’ve been receiving prescreen decisions, i’m super antsy about hearing back lol!

2 Likes