20K and Rolling

<p>OMG she’s hit 20K,
With zillions more posts on the way!
She keeps us informed
(At other times warned)
Let’s hear it for m2ck!</p>

<p>Thanks for all your selfless contributions to this forum, mom. Does your rheumatologist know how much you type? :)</p>

<p>Happy holidays to you and all of y’all out there.</p>

<p>Roll Tide y’all (that means Happy Holidays, right)</p>

<p>20K that is amazing. Congrats and Tx m2ck.</p>

<p>haha i love all the moms on this forum, esp. m2ck</p>

<p>Congratulations on 20,000 posts m2ck!</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Another hearty congratulations to M2CK!
:)</p>

<p>Ode to M2ck</p>

<p>It’s Tuscaloosa or bust!
In M2ck we trust.
she’ll hint to you gently
bout the scholarships a’plenty
If you’re wise then listen you must!</p>

<p>Thanks for touching so many lives, Mom2collegekids. You were directly responsible for a change in plans for my family! 20K posts, but like McDonalds - millions, and millions served!</p>

<p>lovely poetry everyone</p>

<p>btw where is m2ck? she usually responds by now :)</p>

<p>some last minute Christmas shopping, perhaps? Mom2ck … I’m glad I found you! Merry Xmas & Happy New Year!</p>

<p>Not one to start any rumors, but I will remind you all that I was on top of the hiring of Coach Saban. How I did that was by tracking the University’s jets’ (a gulfstream G100 tail numbers N34287S) flight plans. Well …</p>

<p>I happened to be tracking this jet this morning and found that it departed Tuscaloosa Regional Airport at 6:05am and landed in Huntsville at 6:56am. It picked up a passenger who was described to me (2nd. hand info) as looking strikingly similar to M2CK. The plane then departed Huntsville at 7:30am and landed back at Tuscaloosa at 8:14am. Whereby said lady passenger was whisked by University limo to the Alabama campus, where she was seen entering the President’s mansion. Said lady was later seen entering a furniture outlet store on McFarland Blvd. </p>

<p>Here’s my theory. Considering that Dr. Witt is out of town and this meeting took place at his home, I believe that he is out of a job and being replaced by M2CK. Why else would M2CK be redecorating and relocating to the Presidents Mansion? Why else would we not hear from such a prolific CC’er? </p>

<p>On the other hand, I could be wrong and it is just as capemay stated, she is on an extended shopping trip!</p>

<p>Hope you all have a very safe holiday and look forward to all the informative posts in the new year!!</p>

<p>^hahahahahaha xD</p>

<p>LOL…</p>

<p>Thanks everyone! </p>

<p>Merry Christmas! Now, I’ve got to do some major wrapping!!!</p>

<p>Sorry to all for bumping this thread up, but we have another M2CK milestone fast approaching! Since Malanai has gone on an extended CC vacation, I am picking up where he left off. Seems like only yesterday (probably was) that M2CK hit the 20K milestone, but here goes another one! </p>

<p>Thank you M2CK for all you do!</p>

<p>Thanks! </p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>I love it that the post ^ was made at 2:21am. That’s how it’s done – no sleep!</p>

<p>LOL, it says 3:21 am for me. 25,000 pearls of wisdom that is incredible. Tx M2CK for all you do (this Bud or maybe a glass of chardonnay is for you)</p>