2nd Semester Senior Grades

<p>I've been admitted, sent in my housing and admission deposit and am looking forward to Wisco next year. I was just wondering if anyone knew exactly what kind of grades Madison wants at the very least to keep admission in our last semester. I read somewhere on an official page that they get your final transcript, so do they just want us to pass or is there some sort of standard I have to uphold? </p>

<p>I basically want to know how much I can slack off.</p>

<p>Anything more than a a few D's spells trouble. C's and a few D's are probably OK, but why push your luck? At the very least, I'd recommend maintaining a 2.5 or so.</p>

<p>A few D's? Are you serious? I don't think anyone is going to be able to give you the perfect answer, however since you got into madison i'm going to assume you probably had a 3.3+...Keep it at least a 2.7-3 and then you should be fine. Anything more than a few D's? So basically failing everything?</p>

<p>I remember surfing WAY back in this forum's history (like a year and 3 or 4 months back) and reading a topic like this. </p>

<p>In that topic I recall them saying that in 2005 they only rescinded 10 students' offers of admission. </p>

<p>You'd have to screw up pretty bad I'd imagine. Personally, I don't see the benefit in getting really lazy really fast. Keep your A's and B's and don't even worry about it! :)</p>

<p>I'm sure you'll be fine Shanku, you're smart enough to keep the grades you need :)</p>

<p>Don't slack off/quit doing the work. Consider that everything you learn now may help you in college- the courses' pace and material presume you learned the high school material.</p>

<p>Yeah I wasn't planning on deliberately slacking off I guess, it's just that AP Bio is owning me slightly right now and I was worried.</p>