2X Major, 2X Minor --- Is this even possible?

<p>Well I'm applying to UM for Fall 2008...and currently my prospective major is Media Management.</p>

<p>Since it is in the school of communication a double major is needed...so I would choose Sport Administration.</p>

<p>And both of these majors require a minor in business as well.</p>

<p>And lastly, I have an interest in Meteorology and would also like to minor in that as well.</p>

<p>So is this possible? And do you have any ideas into how I could take a good amount of classes in all of these areas.</p>

<p>Thanks...</p>

<p>I doubt it is possible to do all that and graduate in 4 years. My S is also in the school of communications and has to double major and wants a minor as well and it is questionable if he can graduate in 4 years. He is checking into it now because if he cannot he is thinking of switching out of the comm school.</p>

<p>Yes it is possible. You might have to be more focused on your concentrations though, and not have many free classes.</p>

<p>But yeah, it is possible, but I'd recommend not doing that. </p>

<p>However, I believe that a lot of your required classes will overlap, allowing you to have an easier time. I might be wrong, but I think the credits required for Comm degrees might be less than the others.</p>

<p>But I wouldn't worry that much about this. You WILL change prospective majors no matter where you go, and UM's advisers will help you get what you want.</p>