3.0 GPA in college as a junior No major please help

Hi everyone, as you can see by the title I’m quite desperate to know how im looking in transfer admissions. I am first semester junior looking to transfer schools for spring 2021. I am looking to get into an accounting program and major as an accountant and I really wanna know my chances and whether or not I can get in to any of the schools I applied to. I applied to Quinnipiac, Fairfield, Providence College, and Pace University. I’m really worried I have ruined my chances. Going into college I was a 3.5 GPA student, with many ECs and even held down some jobs. I now am a student at UCONN in their satellite campus in stamford. I’ve kind of really messed up. In my freshman year I did pretty bad essentially got a 2.78 gpa and got booted from business school bc of that gpa. Sophomore Year I was aiming at improving my grades significantly, until covid 19 happened and my school transitioned to online learning, and gpa only came up to a 3.011 which is much lower than what I was hoping for. In college, as a commuter, I have struggled a lot to make friends, get involved on campus and rlly started spiraling into a real bad cycle of being average. In my time in college my only real ECs/employment have been a job at a burger joint and a summer job at a paint company. I really don’t know where to go and need any sort of advice on how to make it out with a major in time if I get rejected. I also need help figuring out whether its even worth it to apply my final year for transfer fall 2021. I want to do accounting, and this semester I’ve been improving my grades and have a 3.36 for the semester. Any advice is appreciated greatly.