3.0 Senior year Requirement

Hello, I am currently a senior and my 1st semester has just ended. I received a 2.8 unweighted this semester and I plan to get around a 4.0 next semester. My overall gpa is 3.5 with strong extracurriculars. I am hearing that they check each semester for 3.0 and I am also hearing that they round both semesters together for the final gpa. Can someone confirm to me which one it is? If they count it per semester will I not be considered? Please help i’m afraid all my years will go to waste. Who do I contact if this makes me ineligible? I’m looking to get into ucsd or uci

It’s 3.0 weighted for UCSD and UCI I believe, only UCLA and UCB require a minimum of 3.0 unweighted.
Wait until you actually get accepted by the school before you start contacting them and asking them and lol, with a 3.5, its going to be hard to get into UCSD/UCI or any mid tier school for that matter.

UC’s provisional admission requires a weighted GPA of 3.0 (UCLA/UCB require 3.0 unweighted and no more than 2 C’s) Senior year with no D’s and F’s. For UCSD and UCI, if your weighted GPA for Senior year is above 3.0, then you are fine.