3rd quarter senior grades?

<p>I know for sure that you have to send your 2nd semester senior grades to the UC you want to attend, but do they care about your 3rd quarter grades in your senior year? My 3rd quarter grades aren’t very good but I’m confident I will be able to raise them by the end of the semester.</p>

<p>As long as you maintain a 3.0 weighted (UCR, UCSC, UCD, UCSB, UCI, UCSD)/unweighted (UCLA, Cal) GPA, with no Ds and Fs on the transcript, you're fine. You send in your senior year grades by the middle of July or something so yes they do care about your 3rd quarter grades.</p>

<p>they don't see your third quarter grades though, at least in my high school's transcript, so there's no way they could care...transcripts show semester grades for the most part, and that's all the UC's will care about</p>

<p>yup, your third quarter grades don't matter; what matters is what you finish with at the end of the semester</p>

<p>Nope. Noone sees your quarter grades, because transcripts just list per semester.</p>

<p>Oh, those kinds of quarters... My school uses quarters but they're really semesters because classes are only half a year long apiece. Yeah, they don't care about those as long as your final UC grade is high. My bad</p>