6 classes in 1 day for freshman student?

<p>I am an incoming freshman and I am going to become a nursing student. With my schedule, there is one day where I'll have 6 classes, which is from 8am-8:30pm on a Tuesday. On Monday I have 2 classes, Wednesday I have 1 class, Thursday I have 3 classes, and on Friday I have 1 class. Now, On tuesday I have a one hour break. I'm just wondering, for any of those with experience... Is 6 classes in one day too hard for a freshman nursing student? If I do decide to reschedule then I would only be able to remove one class from Tuesday and switch it to other days. The class I can switch is orignally on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but if I decide to change it I can have to to Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. What is your opinion? Would there be a point in changing it? I'm going to have a few hours of free time if I do on Tuesday, but I'm still going to be staying until 8:30.</p>

<p>also, if i do switch it.. i'd have the free time after my first class on Tuesday, and then continue on with 4 other classes.</p>

<p>6 classes in one day is too much for anyone. It is often easier to move lab and discussion sections because there are a wider variety of times - I’d try. The sooner you try to adjust your schedule, the more likely it is to be successful.</p>