6 Weeks, No Decision?

<p>Hi, my last application material was received on 27 January by Purdue, I confirmed it over the phone. </p>

<p>But my application portal still says no decision/incomplete material.
When I called over 2 weeks ago about this the admissions officer said I should wait 2 weeks for a decision. </p>

<p>I still have nothing and my application still says incomplete ! Should I call? I'm international btw</p>

<p>ya, call them up…</p>

<p>usually they take about 8 weeks for decision after the application file is complete</p>

<p>my application too was completed on the 27th of Jan…I received my acceptance on the 1st of March.</p>

<p>My all app materials were processed until 15 feb… still no decision :-S </p>

<p>my file is still incomplete after sending them my missing documents. im getting scared that the later my items are processed the more difficult it will be to get accepted. :-S </p>

<p>@Zeus319 true…acceptance is difficult if you submit late…call them and explain about your situation …, EDIT: ask them about your documents</p>

<p>EDIT for previous post: maximum time for decision is 8 weeks and minimum maybe about a week or two</p>

<p>My D applied in early October, she contacted the admission office for a missing item and they let her submit by e-mail. You probably should contact them to see if there is anything may make your application complete faster.</p>

<p>7 weeks and counting, I think I’ll call.</p>

<p>Btw, are decisions emailed or only posted on the portal?</p>

<p>^ Both.</p>

<p>Will they tell me my decision over the phone?</p>

<p>@dishkyaoon i had my application submitted in early january but untill late feb they hadnt told me about my missing documents. i recently talked to them and they said it will take a while to process my documents so i should expect a decision around early april. :-S </p>