66.5 = ineligible?

<p>Uhm, I think precalculus is a class best learned in high school. If you can't learn it in 36 weeks of 1hr a day classes, then learning it in 10 weeks with 3hrs a WEEK of intense lecture with a 1hr discussion might not exactly be the best move. It's your call, but I don't think you're left with many options as it is if you really are in danger of not passing.</p>

<p>It's not like I haven't learned anything, its just that I didin't have time to study for the quizes and stuff. I still have 50% of the class to go and when I retake the class it will hopefully all be review. I think it's easier to review a whole year of math than it is to learn, don't you?</p>

<p>Eh, good luck with that anyways.</p>

<p>I will be direct. You are no longer in a position to offer suggestions. Rather now you must take them from the UC admissions officers who will decide for you what they require. I suggest that you do as UCD admissions asked and notify them ASAP. If you offer nothing except excuses don't expect too much sympathy. Instead be prepared and agreeable to do whatever they require of you if you are serious about not getting your admissions rescinded. If you don't follow the advice offered to you from admissions be prepared to be disappointed.</p>

<p>I'm actually taking PreCalc next quarter. I'm not a Math person so I'm really not looking forward to it.</p>

<p>quarter or semester?</p>

<p>As with any change in course work or “D/F” grade it is fine to report:</p>

<p>*Course
*Grade
*Reason for this grade (Due to x, y, z I didn’t a, b, c) if any.
*Plans to correct the situation (I plan to retake the course at CCC in the spring. With additional help by getting a tutor and with proper x, y, z I can do a, b, c properly).</p>

<p>If we need additional information we will ask for it.</p>