7th Semester Grades

<p>S applied early action, but was asked to provide 7th semster grades. Anyone know how long it takes for a decision after Purdue receives these grades? </p>

<p>My son’s 7th semester grades went in on Jan 29th, and he was just accepted today! On Feb 3rd I messaged Purdue Admissions thru FB and was told that they would be making the decision for those who are “pending” within two to three weeks (as long as the info requested was provided). Hope that helps!</p>

<p>Very helpful. Thanks. My son’s grades didn’t go through until Feb 5 (late semester end!) so I guess we have a couple more weeks to wait with crossed fingers.</p>

<p>And congratulations to your son, by the way.</p>

<p>Thank you…good luck to you all. The waiting is tough!</p>

<p>same here - i applied early action and was asked to provide my 7th sem transcript. The online thing said that it was reached the school on Jan 30. However, I haven’t heard anything back yet???
because it seems as if I should be under a similar time frame as @junebug67 's son…
idk</p>

<p>I think S was admitted today. The Application Summary says “Offer Admission”, but the Dec letter requesting 7th semester grades is still there. - I’m thinking there’s a lapse of time before the letter is changed? </p>

<p>Congratulations old87green! And yes, it usually takes a few days before the new decision letter appears. Mehh1234, my son’s status went from pending to “in committee review” about a week before he was accepted. I hope you get some good news soon! </p>

<p>Same here, S applied early, asked for 7th semester grades. School provided updated transcript on 1/17/14. Got his email on 2/7/14, 3 weeks to the day. Accepted into Comp Science.</p>

<p>@junebug67 thanks for the wishes. i hope so too. from what it seems like i should just wait for another week and just check back on the 20th cuz thats exactly 3 weeks from the day they received the transcript</p>

<p>My 7th semester transcript was requested on December 18th and I got my acceptance letter on February 18th. </p>