7th semester transcripts?

<p>I was asked to provide a 7th semester transcript. What does this mean? My GPA is a 3.52, and my ACT was a 30 (34E, 33M, 27R, and 25S). My extracurriculars are really good too... </p>

<p>I'm really frustrated right now. What does this mean?</p>

<p>First term senior year grades are needed for the Regular Decision process. It’s the same value as a defferal</p>

<p>My son was also asked for 7th semester transcript. Applied Engineering EA.
GPA 3.64
SAT 2090 (600 CR, 750 M, 740 W)</p>

<p>I also applied for engineering. I don’t get why we’re being “deferred”. If anything, our stats are better than average for Purdue…</p>

<p>Also asked for 7th semester transcript. Applied Chem E EA.
GPA 3.88
SAT 2260 (800 CR, 800 M, 660 W)
ACT 35 (33 English, 34 Math, 36 Science, 30 Writing)
SAT II (790 Math 2, 770 Chemistry)
6 APs completed, 5 more this year</p>

<p>Applied for Mech E. EA and was asked for 7th semester transcript. Not sure why though…</p>

<p>GPA 4.6 (3.7 UW)
ACT 32 (35 E, 30 M, 29 S, 26 R)
SAT 2080 (700 M, 700 W, 680 CR)
All IB courses, save for BC Calc
Strong ECs</p>

<p>Am I the only one that finds this incredibly peculiar?</p>

<p>Did any of you apply later in the application process? It gets more competitive over time that they recieve applications.</p>

<p>Sent my app in on October 31st. :-&lt;/p>

<p>Still, most of our scores are >75 percentile for this school…</p>

<p>The only explanaition I can think of is that this year applicant pool is significantly stronger, and last year stats are no good anymore.</p>

<p>I’d have to agree with you on that. I shouldn’t have been so overconfident. </p>

<p>I’m sure your son (and most other people who are having the same problem as us) will still end up getting in after those 7th semester transcripts are sent, though. :-)</p>

<p>Best of luck to you too, Decimation.</p>