8 weeks, still no DECISION

<p>My final application material arrived at Purdue on January 27, I have signed proof of delivery from DHL. </p>

<p>Monday will make it 8 weeks waiting for a decision. </p>

<p>I am an international applicant.
I tried to call admissions, but the forwarded my call to the international office when I told them I am an international applicant. </p>

<p>Then the international office did not pick up the phone.
Every time I call international admissions it goes to voicemail </p>

<p>What the hell am I supposed to do? </p>

<p>I can't believe my decision might be affected because it's being processed so late and it's completely their fault. I'm just lost. </p>

<p>@Posterguy do you call during office hours ?? they should pick up the call atleast</p>

<p>hey im going through the same thing. i called them on 0017654940380 and they always picked up my calls. try calling in the morning . 8 am their time. i submitted my application on jan 22nd :frowning: . its just taking them an unbelievably long for them to process my documents.</p>

<p>Does either of your application say incomplete items outstanding, or is it in the committee review?</p>

<p>It says incomplete items outstanding, it said this 4 weeks ago when I called them to confirm if they received it. He said I should wait 2 weeks because it has to be processed.
Still hasn’t been processed. </p>

<p>Try calling them at around 10:00 am est. Probably they are on spring break till 22nd. If they had not uploaded your documents after 8 weeks, then I guess they must have misplaced it. You should contact them ASAP.</p>

<p>apparently when your counselor submits the documents via the common app it takes 24 hrs to update in their system and we need to inform them that our counselor has done so. thats what the lady who i talked to on the phone told me. my counselor submitted my missing docs yesterday morning and it got updated as soon as i called them up.</p>

<p>Hey I’m a super stressed out mom, following up on my son’s admissions. He’s an international student and his application has been ‘in committee review’ for the last two weeks. When I call they give me the usual reply of ‘upto four weeks’…his app was completed by mid jan. Are they still coming out with decisions??</p>

<p>@SuperrMom </p>

<p>yes they still are coming out with decisions. apparently only 6 people are reviewing the 11000 international applications that they received this year for fall 2014</p>

<p>I pity the six!!..:-o… Thanks Zeus319 :-)</p>

<p>I suppose no admissions are announced over weekends :-(</p>

<p>nope they arent</p>

<p>:(( I’m sick of waiting ! And refreshing the page!!</p>

<p>we’re in the same boat…</p>

<p>well my application is finally in committee review :D</p>

<p>@Zeus319 That’s good to know …I hope my son’s gets processed quick too!..:-)</p>

<p>lets hope for the best!</p>

<p>@Zeus319 How do you know your application is in the committee review? Are they allowed to tell you? </p>

<p>@beatsbydrshrey you can check your application status by login into your purdue check status account.</p>

<p>@Zeus319 If you mean this one: <a href=“Admissions Login - New User”>https://selfservice.mypurdue.purdue.edu/prod/bwskalog.p_disploginnew?in_id=&cpbl=&newid=&lt;/a&gt;, I’ve tried to generate a Login ID and pin but it doesn’t work. </p>