8 weeks, still no DECISION

<p>@beatsbydrshrey when you had submitted the common application and the writing suplement for purdue you must have received an email from purdue ISS(international students and scholars). in that email they provide you with a login id and pin number. it is that login id and pin number which you need to enter and then reenter the pin to verify it on the link you posted. once your login id and pin are verified you should have access to your purdue student portal.</p>

<p>hope this helped. </p>

<p>wow really? I never received an email confirmation…
thanks for the info though. I’m gonna call them up soon. </p>

<p>you should. maybe you got in!</p>

<p>Anyone here got accepted yet?..:-)</p>

<p>Still have incomplete items outstanding even though I confirmed with them they got my materials</p>

<p>Gosh they are really working at a slow pace, you think??.. My son’s app has been in committee review for almost four weeks now…:-|</p>

<p>hopefully your son should get a decision soon. they say it takes them maximum 4 weeks.</p>

<p>Has anyone heard anything yet?</p>

<p>nope</p>

<p>Spoke to office of admissions yesterday and got the same reply I got two weeks ago…“engineering applications take a longer time to get processed. It will take upto four weeks”… I guess we will just have to wait it out…or accept the univ we have on hand… :expressionless: </p>

<p>i already accepted my UC irvine and Penn State offers so that i get my choice of accomodation. if i get into purdue ill just accept theirs and not go to the others :P</p>

<p>:)) My son has been accepted into McGill. Will go there if Purdue doesn’t take him.</p>

<p>I have given up on purdue. </p>

<p>Worst admissions board ever</p>

<p>accept other offer which you got, I don’t think they will give decisions before may 1 as they say that they will take 4 weeks.</p>

<p>I submitted my application 9 weeks ago </p>

<p>It has been under committee review for literally two months. Last time I called them(3 weeks ago) they said my application is all the way at the top. Are they like drinking coffee on my application or something? @-) </p>

<p>@HeyComeOn IMO, purdue is waiting to hear from students whom they have already given offers. They will wait till May1 </p>

<p>If they announce only in May, what happens to accommodation? We get to pick from the worst available? :frowning: </p>

<p>using new info which I have got from other prospective students: Purdue may announce few acceptances, denials plus some waitlists till/on April 10. so, wait game continues.</p>

<p>@dishkyaoon where did you get this information?</p>