8 weeks, still no DECISION

<p>Anyone else waitlisted??</p>

<p>@SuperrMom if you accepted other choices and then Purdue accepted your son, what do you think would happen? Can you refuse the other offers? Im sorry for asking too much. I just feel so confused.</p>

<p>im waitlisted too :frowning: </p>

<p>@Swiftie13‌ … I’m really not sure. Trying to read up more on CC . Will definitely write a post if I figure it out.</p>

<p>@Zeus319 … Atleast it’s not Denied/WL. You stand an equal chance as anyone else. You are eligible for admission. Remember that. :-)</p>

<p>Good luck to all of us!</p>

<p>@Zeus319 @SuperrMom @dishkyaoon‌ Can u tell me ur GPA? I want to chance myself. I just got rejected from my backup school so I dont want to put my hopes too high :frowning: </p>

<p>@Swiftie13‌ , in India we don’t follow the GPA system, at least not the Board that my son studied in. His ranking is percentage based. He scored a 95% in his class 10 (ICSE Board) And has maintained a high rank and percentage throughout his grade 11. His mid year grade 12 percentage is almost 94% . He has some decent ECs and SAT score of 2060. I don’t know if this would help in any way! :-)</p>

<p>@SuperrMom we also use percentage in my country. Mine is 99% but i dont think I have a chance since my backup school rejected me :frowning: or in other words, accepted me in another campus so not basically rejected me. Best of luck for all of u!!! </p>

<p>Rejected with 99% ? How about your SAT and ECs? Do you have good colleges in your own country? Maybe you should try there as well. My son has been writing all the exams here in India. Good luck @Swiftie13 !</p>

<p>@SuperrMom thanks for replying</p>

<p>Hey all those waitlisted… Please check your portals, the letter informing us about the waitlist has been uploaded… Just FYI.</p>

<p>@SuperrMom because I applied few days ago so my application was late for my backup school. By the way, I am waitlisted too.</p>

<p>@SuperrMom Sorry I just saw your Good Luck. Thank you!! Good luck for your son too!</p>

<p>did anybody get a decision? </p>

<p>Nothing yet @dishkyaoon‌ . We aren’t keeping hope either.</p>

<p>@dishkyaoon @SuperrMom aren’t they going to release all of their decisions on June? </p>

<p>@Swiftie13 not necessarily. june date is the latest to which they can postpone</p>

<p>@dishkyaoon‌ & @Swiftie13‌ , I hope you have accepted other offers. :-)</p>

<p>@dishkyaoon‌ is it true that they might not accept anyone from the waitlist this year?
@SuperrMom I still did not :frowning: </p>

<p>@Swiftie13 they may accept less students from waitlist but not accepting anyone is highly unlikely. don’t count on purdue, accept other offer. Purdue chances seem slim to me. </p>

<p>do you have any other offer? PM me.</p>

<p>still no decision for me, wat about u?? are they supposed to release results on rolling basis or at one specific date?</p>