A cliche question

<p>At the moment Wisconsin is my top choice dream school, and will likely remain to be as I apply and go through the process. I have a question that is very cliche but is a vallad concern that I have.</p>

<p>At UW Madison is it poossible to ballance a very active social life with a good education, or are is it too difficult?</p>

<p>I don't like the question because my dream school is just that (a ballance of social life and academics), but its a real concern I have, so yeah.</p>

<p>cliche answer: yes, come here.</p>

<p>It’s more than possible - you need to be serious about your classes and committed to doing well, and if you truly mean well in that respect, you will find a way to make it work for yourself. I second carmelojello15, come here :o)</p>

<p>I really want to :)</p>

<p>Totally possible. :slight_smile: It’s what you make of it, and what you want. If you want a balance, you can have it, no problem.</p>

<p>A nice thing about UW is its size- you can determine your social life and not worry about anyone else’s definitions. Room to explore many different aspects of yourself.</p>