A couple questions

<p>I came across this school when I was looking through this huge college book my parents gave me, and I actually think it's a good fit for me. There's not a lot of information compared to other schools, so I have a few questions.
1. What is the student body like? (Where they're from, economic status, political views, etc) I'm from a middle class family in NJ and am pretty liberal, would I have trouble fitting in?
2. How easy is it to get a scholarship? I have a 3.6 GPA at a very competitive public high school, will have taken about 5 APs and a few honors classes by the time I graduate, and am aiming for a 1300 on my SATs (critical reading and math), do you think I have a chance?<br>
Thanks in advance: I'm definitely considering applying here, especially since the application is free if you apply online.</p>

<p>A big fan of Loyola here, with 2 daughters attending. From what I have seen, the student body is quite diverse, liberal and welcoming. You are not going to have a problem with politics at Loyola. About half of the kids are from out of state (including distant places like NJ and California) and half from in-state with a large contingent from the New Orleans area. From what I can tell, the kids tend to be middle class to upper-middle class. </p>

<p>I found Loyola to be very generous with merit scholarships, and your stats make it extremely likely that you will be offered a merit scholarship – especially if you show interest and perhaps visit the campus. Last year they offered $1,000 toward tuition your freshman year if you visited campus during your search. Good luck!</p>