A D first semster of senior year

<p>I know this is really late in the semester (only two weeks left). I checked my grades and realized that I was gonna get a D in this AP class.( this class allows retakes for all the tests but I am horrible at memorization) There is actually no point for me to take this class because I am an art/art history major but my school requires seniors to take at least four class so…here I am. So as an art major, how greatly would a W(ithdraw) affect my chance into getting into a UC or any private schools. My portfolio is solid and basically guarantees an acceptance into the California system however my grade does not really match up to my portfolio. And this would dramatically drop my GPA. But then I am more concerned about USC (dream school) because my grades and portfolio would both affect me. I still have private art schools deadline left but my mind is not set going East Coast.
Is there any alterative for this dropped class and what class should I replace it with to assure the colleges, it is not senioritis?</p>

<p>I avoid math/science classes
Taken four APS ( 9-11)
Human Geography-3, B( both semester)
European History-4, -A( both semester)
US History-4, B( both semester)
Language and Composition-4, B+(both semester)
Senior Year Class
Estimated Grades
AP Computer Science AB-B
AP Literature and Composition-A
AP Studio Art-A
( what class to replace with)Econ/Government???( already took these as regular)</p>