A few questions about Purdue

<p>I read the best 351 colleges in US by Princeton Reviews last night. Purdue has the worst academic rating – "one star" among all 351 colleges. However, Purdue is ranked as #60 overall and #6 for engineering, #12 for management/business for the undergraduate studies.
Does anyone have any idea why there is such big difference between the two ranking systems, i.e. Princeton Review vs. US News????</p>

<p>princeton review is very very very biased in my opinion. I find their rankings skewed to favor the ivies by far! As an example...just for fun...I went onto their website and used their college search facility...it highly recommended me to apply to harvard, princeton and yale as well as other really well known ivies when I put in SAT scores of 1500 (m+v) as well as 700 (m+v)!!!! Btw...I only used the SAT scores as the searching criteria! It is really terrible in my opinion. On the other hand, the US News rankings are regarded as the most 'official' ranking system for the colleges in the states. Most universities, including Purdue, quote the US News rankings on their websites. So it definately is quite reliable.</p>