A Few questions

<p>Hello All,</p>

<p>If this is posted in the wrong place, then by all means, move it to the proper place. Okay, my question. I am getting in my official transcripts in so I can start sending them out. I am going to be applying to the UC systems. UCLA,UCSD,UCI,UCB. Now since these schools are under a single umbrella system, do I need to send out transcripts to each one of these schools or do I just send it to one certain place which takes in all of the UC systems? I am also applying to USC and LMU, and I know these schools work differently and will have to send them out separately. My question is just for the UC system.</p>

<p>I am unfamiliar with the UC system but am guessing you could google this question and get a good answer. Here are two things I quickly found in about 30 seconds. More in-depth research or calling the number below should get you the answer you need from the best source possible - the UC system.</p>

<p>“Transcripts should only be submitted to the enrolling campus after the coursework has been completed and before July 1st (unless specifically asked by a campus).”</p>

<p>“If students have a question about the application process, call the application center at (800) 207-1710 (within the U.S.) or (661) 336-5723 (outside the U.S.) during normal business hours, or e-mail <a href="mailto:ucinfo@applyucsupport.net”>ucinfo@applyucsupport.net</a>."</p>

<p>My school said that UCs don’t want transcripts, until you’re in and accepted. So basically, during the admissions season, you don’t send them in, only if you’re matriculating to one.</p>

<p>quidditchcat is right. You self report your grades, SAT/ACT scores and AP scores. Have your SAT/ACT scores sent to the UC’s by December. Transcripts and AP scores will only be needed when you SIR to the UC in May.</p>

<p>Thanks for the replies, but I am not applying through HS, I am applying through my community colleges, so won’t have SAT/ACT scores. I have checked the UC admissions site and it states “Transcripts. You don’t need to submit your transcripts to UC at this point, but you must refer to them as you fill out the application to ensure the information you enter is accurate”. It is stating you don’t need to submit your transcripts to UC at this point. It’s not saying THE UC, meaning each school. Throwing me for a loop.</p>

<p>Oka,y I spoke to them, yes, you do not need to turn them in until you are in. Thanks for the help.</p>