A-G Requirements - Question? ASAP?

<p>This question is really pertaining to UCR, but I have no idea if the A-G requirements are different for each UC. Anyway, though, my question is this. For the A-G requirements, it states you need three years of math. Only it doesn’t specify what the three years have to be (at least on UCR’s website). Do the three years have to consist of Algebra I, Geometry, and Algebra II? Or, say, can it consist of Geometry, Algebra II and Math Analysis? [or any other combination] I’m an out of state student, by the way, if it makes any difference.</p>

<p>all UCs have the same a-g requirements for both instate and OOS. Three years of math means thru Alg II, so taking Alg I in middle school also counts. But even if you have not taken an official Alg I course, completing Alg II gets you "credit" for both as the UC computer in the sky will assume that you completed Alg I somewhere.</p>

<p>Certain courses fit the A-G requirements. I'm not sure if math analysis does, but your counselors should know.</p>

<p>At my high school the course catalog states if a class meets an A-G requirement.</p>

<p>Please see University</a> of California - Counselors form more information on validation for mathematics.</p>