A Game Date/Details

<p>When is the spring game date posted and will they have additional events/activities based on last night’s win? </p>

<p>14 National Championships!! Wow, what an exciting way to end the season!!</p>

<p>I am thinking that it will be Saturday April 14th…last year it was that same weekend…and it is Parents Weekend for several sororities and fraternities on Campus. They usually release the date late January. No tickets are required…90,000 people in Tuscaloosa but it is great fun! WE had a blast last year :)…if you have the chance to go …go. It’s kind of run like a glorified practice and there’s a short scrimmage. Last year it was exciting because there were two quarterbacks fighting for the position…we all know who won :). I believe the band plays (I think…we missed that part).<br>
I don’t know about anything else regarding last night…check the UA webpage and the Crimson White. You will be able to see the trophy in the big window of the football offices at least that’s where the 2010 one is.</p>

<p>If memory serves me correctly, they will have a National Championship celebration separately from the A game. After #13 in 2010, one of the Honors events (perhaps Capstone Day?) was held the same day as the Championship celebration. I remember that they rearranged the mornings Honors events slightly so that those attendees who wished to go to the celebration could. They even had their own seating area :wink: What a welcome that was!</p>

<p>^^^Oh, yes, that’s right! We were at that Capstone Day. Please, somebody post when the Championship celebration will be.</p>

<p>Last year, the A game was around Honors Week. Son was getting inducted into an honor society, and we wanted to attend. We had a tough time finding a hotel room because it was the same weekend as the A game.</p>