A little help

<p>I am applying to U of W and I created a U of W account to view my application status; however I forgot my password. I have my net I.D., since that was sent to me in an email, but I need a "photo ID number" in order to have my password emailed to me. Apparently the account system was designed for matriculating freshman and not applicants, so does any know what should I do???</p>

<p>P.S. I tried calling the admissions office; the number on the phone number posted on their website is out of service. Any suggestions please???</p>

<p>Undergraduate</a> Admissions at the University of Wisconsin-Madison</p>

<p>For admissions:</p>

<p>By Phone
608/262-3961</p>

<p>But I think it sounds more like an IT problem.</p>

<p>lol Wow. I feel like an idiot. I *just *realized what a Photo ID number was, and I've been wondering this for ages. Gosh, that took long enough. The Photo ID number is the ten digit number they give you in that email (ex. 123-456-7890). The NetID is like, your name that once you've signed up for the Student Center, you use to login (ex. bbadger). You should have all of that stuff, don't you? I'm pretty certain I did.</p>

<p>But in case you don't, call DoIT. That's who they tell you to call in case you forget your password, and that's who I've called to get my password reset.</p>

<p>In order to reset your password, please call the DoIT Help Desk at 608-264-HELP (608-264-4357).</p>