A&m dorms choice?

<p>Hi, I noticed that I now have 4 tabs on Howdy today, so I probably will be admitted to A&m sometime this week. After talking to admission, they said there were around 500 spots left in engineering before the 85% mark is reached, and I chose engineering as my first and second choice. What advice might you have for any particular dorms? I am considering either the commons, modular, or Hullabaloo. What should I expect from them/which would you recommend? </p>

<p>Thank you!!</p>

<p>That’s great that you have gotten in. Been waiting since August since I missed auto admit by a point (29 ACT) but with 4.0uw GPA. Were you auto admit or review admit?</p>

<p>Not sure about dorms but from what I hear there are no bad ones. One of the few schools that does not have an issue with dorms where each of them have a few pluses and minuses.</p>

<p>I was an auto. My friend visited the campus and heard from admission that only 95 review students have been admitted, but that was a week ago</p>

<p>I would recommend you Hullabaloo halls and the Modulars. However up to my knowledge the H. Halls are already full because they were recently opened for freshmens, I believe there is a waiting list. If I were you I’d apply anyway and as secondary options choose one of the commons or modulars halls.</p>

<p>I noticed that the modular and common style dorms are the same prices. What are the differences between the two?</p>

<p>You can check the exact specifications on the reslife.tamu.edu web page</p>