A&M Engineering Application Question

Hi CC!
I just sent my app to Texas A&M on September 19th (saturday) and applied for Engineering. I’ve heard Engineering at A&M fills up really fast! do you think it is still open as of September 19th???I am an automatic admit if that helps to speed up the process but idk. Do you know approximately when I will hear back from A&M??? Also I just checked the Aggie portal today and it says that they haven’t received my SAT scores. I sent them this past weekend. Do you know approximately when they will get there???

Thanks!

bump

lol, im not even kidding, but last year i sent in my application, coincidentally, on the 19th. I was an auto admit like you and was able to get into general engineering. I received my admissions decision on November 4th.

Last year my S sent his engineering major application on Oct 9 (with all transcripts, test scores received ), admitted on Oct 16, also auto admit. SAT/ACT score might take a few days. Also, even when TAMU receives the scores, they will take 1 or 2 days to post on the web the received day. I honestly think there are still space available in engineering.

FWIW, my S submitted application Oct 16 and was admitted to engineering today, Nov 6 as an academic admit.

Thank you guys!

Well, tell us @captainz99, did you get into engineering?

I did! They replied during the first week of October