A&M review admit?

<p>Can anyone tell me their scores and ranks if you were a review admit at a&m? I would appreciate it . Thanks</p>

<p>Also what if you are top quarter but you don't meet the act/sat standards. Do you still have a shot ?</p>

<p>Depends on what you mean by standards… If your test scores are below average than the freshmen class of this year, they will definitely still look at your application. I’m not sure if A&M has announced ‘standards’ that you must be above in order to get in. I’m a review admit this year as well</p>

<p>Yes there are standards on the TAMU admissions website. Top 10% needs 1500 on all 3 parts of SAT to be auto admit. Top 25% needs 1300 on CR and Math, 600 in each, or a 30 on ACT to be auto academic admit. Review admits have to wait and find out. Some review admits have already been accepted, my sweet daughter had 1260 and a 29 and found out a couple weeks ago. Good luck! and keep taking those tests!</p>

<p>^Standards to be an auto admit is different from standards in general. You don’t have to be an auto admit to get accepted into A&M.</p>

<p>What was her rank?</p>

<p>My initial question was… If you were top quarter but didn’t qualify for academic admit because your test scores weren’t high enough , what’s your chance of acceptance ?</p>

<p>What are your stats? Your chances really depend on test scores, EC, if you have shown interest in A&m, etc. even if you are in the top 25%.</p>

<p>sat math and reading is 1220 and overall is 1840.
Captain of comp sci team and founder of physics club
70 + volunteer hours also. All ap classes, good essays and recs letters</p>

<p>Sounds good to me! although, i am only a review admit this year lol… But everyone I have talked to from admissions says being at the ‘average’ of this past freshman class is good. So since the average of the class of 2016 SAT score is 1220, I’d say you have a decent shot. I, however, am not so lucky :confused: i have a 1170. So congrats on your score! Hope you get good news soon! Have you already applied?</p>