A&M Spring 2020 Transfer

@AggieMomhelp I am an international transfer student. Now, I am currently a student at HCC. I submitted my application in May, and AIS updated with “complete and in review” in June. I got my transfer audit on 08/08, I have a 3.95 GPA with 59 credits. The major is Communication. The long wait made me be anxious and worried. What do you think of my chance?

@cris777 with that gpa and amount of credits you have an excellent chance. I’m assuming you took whatever required courses to transfer already…?

Thanks for your response. I already took all the required courses with A’s. And when I can know A&M accept or not?

You should hear good news soon. Can’t imagine you not getting in. Keep us posted.

@AggieMomhelp Is it rare for the College of Ed to deny you admissions as a transfer if it is your second time applying? I have all the required and recommended courses with a 3.56 GPA for the College of Ed. I didn’t get in the first time due to issues with my transcripts not being received on time. I just checked AIS and now it only shows my second choice as being my new major. What do you think happened?? I’m nervous…

@jgtamu22 What major within College of Ed are you going for? And what’s second choice?