A mistake in application

<p>I finished my UC apps about 2 months ago and I realized that I made few mistakes in marking grades for my courses… like two to three of the classes because I couldn’t remember what I had (ie. I had B and I put A and I had A and I put B and stuff). Is it okay though? because they will eventually get the real transcript?</p>

<p>They use your grades to calculate stuff, how can it not be important o O;; If there is a discrepancy between your reported grades and the grades they get, they have grounds to take back their admissions offer. I would suggest contacting them soon, since they're getting ready to start the process.</p>

<p>Mistakes in grades make a huge difference, as they will suspect that you purposely lied on your app. Make your change RIGHT AWAY.</p>

<p>How come you didn't double check your application? -.-"""</p>

<p>I'd say that's just about the worst place you could possibly mess up on...</p>

<p>one question: If you accidentally put CL (college level) for some community college courses that aren't UC transferable...should I make the change right away or would they know?</p>

<p>*sorry taking up space in your thread OP</p>

<p>The admissions officer will know and place the course in the correct spot when they calculate your GPA and look at your academic history.</p>

<p>I would still contact the admissions office since it will probably relieve stress for you.</p>

<p>:)</p>