A mistake on my UC application :(

Hey guys, I am new here, so I am not sure if this is the right place to post, but here it is.
I just submitted my UC application, and everything looks fine, but I just noticed a small mistake that I made.
So at our school, we take World Geo for one semester and health for the other in freshman year.
When I was filling out the application, I said I got an A for World Geo for both semesters when I only took it one semester.
Although I still got an A in health class too, since that class does not count, I should have left a semester blank instead of putting two A’s. Although this does not change my gpa at all, I just don’t want the admissions to think that I was lying or something so I emailed them immediately. Will this affect anything?

Also, I heard that I need to contact all the campuses that I’m applying to, but when I called the admissions, they just gave me an address and told me to email that instead of emailing all the campuses. Is that right?

This might be overkill, but you should send a real letter to them explaining your situation so they know you’re serious. Although I can’t imagine this being the reason you get rejected from anywhere…