A reminder to seniors about senior pranks

<p>Just a reminder to college bound seniors and parents that now might be a good time to talk about possible consequences of senior pranks that get out of hand. It seems like every year some students feel the need to top the prank from the year before. Students often find the pranks spiral out of control and someone ends up in trouble. It might be worth a few minutes of table talk over dinner to remind your college bound student that their actions (or the actions of those with whom they prank) could have serious consequences if things get out of hand as they often do. With all of the tight budgets and constraints facing many school districts, many local communities won’t tolerate “pranks” that get out of hand, are destructive, or cost money to undo. </p>

<p>Who needs the extra worry while making plans for graduation and moving on to college? Be smart. Think first.:)</p>

<p>I posted this here because I don’t frequent the parent’s forum, but if someone wants to move it, that’s fine with me.</p>

<p>Roll Tide! :)</p>

<p>Very timely advice. I have read several stories where the senior pulls a prank and has very serious consequences. Hopefully, this reminder will prevent some of this sad stories.</p>