A Thanks to All AA CC'ers! :)

<p>I've been lurking on CC for a few months, and have been pleasantly surprised by the amount of AA CC'ers planning on going to college. Im an AA (duh) girl, and I attend a pretty well integrated school in CA, but sadly I am one of four black girls on the AP/Honors track (only two black guys on the AP track and their both a grade ahead). Most of the AA kids at my school dont even plan on going to college, and the few that do are going to CC's (nothing wrong with that, just not my path). But anyways, I just wanted to say what an inspiration all of you have been to me! It's great to see so many young AA's with big dreams and the passion to achieve them! It's so great to know that I'm not the only who wants to pursue higher education! So, thank you, to all of you for dreaming big and breaking the stereotypes of AA students! :D</p>

<p>Lol. Very cool and inspirational! I live in CAli too! The same is for my old school. Most of everyone went to CC but only for the financial aid though. Then they dropped out and did it all over again(smh) You keep your head up and dream big too!</p>

<p>What grade are you in?</p>

<p>love you too.</p>

<p>^ What she said :D.</p>

<p>Heckaaaa Late… But I’m a Senior, FINALLY!!! :smiley:
What about you guys?</p>

<p>Welcome to CC!</p>

<p>I’m a senior as well :)</p>

<p>You’ll honestly learn a lot from this site, some of the info is good, and some of the info is honestly pure stupidity, so make sure you know the difference.</p>

<p>hmmm… yep. Those are the only words of wisdom I have. lolz ^__^</p>

<p>Even though I didn’t do anything…your welcome</p>