AA and the Meal Plan

<p>So here’s a question-----does the time my S spends @ Alabama Action count towards his meals for fall semester or are those meals provided through our AA fee and in addition to the 160 plan?</p>

<p>No, it doesn’t count against their meal plan. All food is included except for Wed. night ( Fernanda Lima). She is one of the folks that are in charge of AA.</p>

<p>good stuff! Glad to know he doesn’t have to ration his plan further. What’s so special about Wednesday night where they have to pay?</p>

<p>i think maybe they go out to dinner as a group that night.</p>

<p>not sure, though.</p>

<p>Last year they broke them into smaller groups & went out to a restaurant in Tuscaloosa. I believe that’s how my D was introduced to Mugshots.</p>

<p>mmmmmmm Mugshots. </p>

<p>A McDonald burger, fries, and a basket of fried pickles washed down with a Yuengling or three sure sounds good right now.</p>

<p>Love the McDonald burger!!!</p>

<p>Yes, organized meals are provided at various venues. …but I’m not sure if 3 meals a day are provided. Anyone know???</p>

<p>So… I’m pretty sure if your child goes to a dining hall and swipes his Act card, a meal will get deducted.</p>

<p>For Outdoor Action the participants ate all their meals together - I believe they even cooked themselves breakfast - and the only additional expense was for the off campus restaurant dinner.</p>