Aa & oa

<p>Has anyone received a confirmation? I haven’t seen a charge on my cc and S sent in the ap as soon as I saw it online (and could download it). Is this a Jami thing? I don’t want to forget about it and find out that they never received his application. I also would like to book flights, yipee. Well, maybe I should book the BB flights first.</p>

<p>And I just want to say today, Roll Tide.</p>

<p>Not Jami - Dr Fran Oneal</p>

<p>Dr. Fran Oneal
275 Nott Hall
205-348-5554
<a href=“mailto:foneal@ua.edu”>foneal@ua.edu</a></p>

<p>send her an email - she’s very nice and very good about returning calls & emails</p>

<p>For OA, contact Dr. Oneal. For AA, contact Jami. There many have been a delay in his application being processed.</p>

<p>Oh, ok I was wondering if Jami was just involved in admissions. It is AA, so I will email Jami.
Promise I will cut the cord soon. Well, not from you guys :slight_smile: He is going to BB on his own and will most likely arrive on campus on his own. But, I will probably have questions.
RT</p>

<p>My son got an e-mail confirmation for Outdoor Action.</p>

<p>OA application sent today. As of yesterday there were 8 spots left.</p>

<p>ldinct, I’ve sent you a PM.</p>

<p>Thanks for jumping in, Seatide - I somehow missed that OP was asking about AA and needed Jami not Dr Oneal.</p>

<p>Hope everyone gets their confirmation soon. I know how stressful it is until you know for certain!</p>

<p>Good thing I checked with Jami!! D had sent in her AA app as soon as it became available. According to Jami, they had nothing on file. We had not received it back in the mail and the check has not cleared. Jami is holding a spot for D while we submit a new application.</p>

<p>We called the Honors College this morning and were told there were 5 spots left for OA, so son’s application for OA was sent in this afternoon.</p>