AA Rant

<p>

Let’s just pay close attention to who brought up the subject again.</p>

<p>Congrats on getting into Harvard! <em>bows before your brilliance</em> WOW. It’s always nice to see kids who look like me going through the same things and succeeding. It just confirms that we are not alone in attempting to achieve our goals. That is really amazing. No one, no matter what they say, can take this achievement away from you. Don’t worry, haters are going to hate on you no matter what. I mean what were you expecting? You got into the Ivy League, looking at the admit rates from this year, not many people can say that and are going to be jealous. Hopefully, these “friends” are not considered true friends. Is that the only school you applied to?</p>

<p>Keeping up with the soccer debate, I don’t really know that much about it. The team at my school is really good though and the guys on the team are all really nice. I prefer football and baseball myself.</p>

<p>Eww double post!
You got into Harvard, arsenal? Dang, congrats!!!</p>

<p>My favorite player is Xavi. Sneijder is up there, though.</p>

<p>Arsenal, you know what they say, haters gonna hate :p. After reading argument after argument, that’s the conclusion I’ve come to. You know you worked hard, so keep what you’re doing. Congrats on Harvard!</p>

<p>psst… I’d join the soccer discussion but I don’t follow it, nor baseball, basketball, or football for that matter haha.</p>

<p>LOL. Here I thought that I was the only person that couldn’t get into the whole basketball playoff thing.</p>

<p>Haha, <em>high five</em>!!</p>

<p>The NBA playoffs is the best time of the year… easily. If NHL came on TV more it’d be pretty hype too.</p>