About carrier

in fsc my marks are not good i want to become a doctor but my marks are not enough get admission in medical college, can any one guide after fsc pre-medical can i choose mental health related course

I don’t understand your title.

Does fsc = Farmingdale State in NY? (Keep in mind contributors to this site are from EVERYWHERE)

Many of the regular and most experienced and helpful contributors to this site are “old people”, so using caps and punctuation helps us to more easily read posts. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (if English is a second language, I mean no offense, but the ability to express your ideas in written form is important.)

Are you looking for medical fields that do not require med school? If so, here is a link often shared by @WayOutWestMom Explore Health Careers

2 Likes

I resemble that remark!

What is FSC?

What ARE your marks?

What year are you in college?

Are you an American Citizen?

What do you mean by “medical college”? Do you mean medical school.

Let’s start there. Answer these questions and it will guide the responses you get.

Also….your title is “About carrier”. Do you mean career? If so, I can change that for you.

@aromance

1 Like

@aromance:
Are you asking about U.S. colleges, or colleges in some other country? My guess is, it’s the latter.

1 Like

Well…if FSC is Florida Southern College…it’s possible this poster is asking about what he or she should do…next.

I hope they come back and answer at least my list of questions. The most important is…is this student a U.S. citizen or green card holder.

FSc is a Pakistani degree that is about the equivalent of an associate degree or possibly a high school diploma with a focus on physical sciences in the US. it’s the first pre-professional step to a MBBS.

2 Likes

So would a good assumption be that this poster is international?

If so…and he is in Pakistan…he needs to pursue options there.

1 Like