? about clicker/access/response pad

<p>Son asked Math teacher if he needed textbook and access code and he told him he only needed access code. I just looked again and it shows a clicker and response pad- only required item in the calculator- so does he need clicker and response pad -Response pad is $34 used $52 new and clicker is $52</p>

<p>Clickers are used in many math & science classes. They’re used to take roll, do quizzes, and for a prof to see if the class understood a presented concept. </p>

<p>Email the prof and find out if the clicker is needed. Once you buy ONE, you don’t have to buy another…use for all other classes.</p>

<p>“Response pad” is the official name of what we call the “clicker.” You should be good with what your professor said: access code and clicker.</p>

<p>ok thanks</p>

<p>Before today, there was only the “response pad” listed for my math and science classes. However, I checked the books that I need again tonight to begin ordering them and now there is both the “response pad” and the “clicker” listed. What is the difference between the two, if any, and do I really need both or can I get either one? “Choose one” is listed beneath both, so I’m assuming either one will work and that I don’t need both. I just want to make sure I am getting the right thing.</p>

<p>Hwilges- email your professor-my son did and he said access code only-no textbook but said to wait on clicker/response- would let him know soon</p>