About CUNY Baruch

<p>im a junior and im interested in atteding baruch since its cheap and has great business school(thinking to be an accountant). but i’ve found that baruch has extremly low acceptance rate. i think its like 22% or something. so im little, i mean very frustrated. i messed up my freshman year i think i got like below or exactly 3.0gpa and i finished sophomore year with 3.3gpa and now for junior i messed up the first marking period( my school has 6th mp which is f***ing dumb) its 5th mp now. i got 3.1(1th mp) 3.5(2th mp) 3.2(3th mp) and 3.9(4th mp). if i keep up with gpa above 3.6 i would be able finish the junior year with 3.5gpa which is 90 avg and im taking sat next month. i think i could get like at least 1700 or little bit lower. am i in good shape for Baruch. i dont want to move out of NY and private schools are way too expensive for me. And last i know its a stupid question since i said private schools are expensive but i just want to know if there is a chance for me to get into Syracuse University.</p>

<p>yes because I got a gpa of 89 and 22 in ACT and they still accepted me.</p>

<p>By the way, because Baruch isn’t that tough to get admitted to, other than the honors program, don’t think it will be an easy school. Baruch has to make room fur community college kids and transfers. They won’t hesitate to flunk out students. You will need to work hard there. Be warned. You don’t get an inexpensive , good education without paying a toll , and the toll is hard work.</p>