about nursing direct entry program...

<p>Hi, I'm a senior in high school and I'm trying to select colleges with direct entry nursing program. I live in California, therefore, my top four UCs are: UCLA, UC Irvine, UC Davis, and UCSD (If I don't get into any of those nursing program... I will just major in biology..) </p>

<p>I'm trying to decide which CSU I should apply for safety. Does anyone know which CSU has direct entry nursing program and which one is the best or the most prestigious among them? Please help me! And do they require any supplemental apps like UCs? </p>

<p>If anyone knows about private colleges with direct entry program, please do tell me! I'm trying to expand my options as many as possible...</p>

<p>Have you consider your community college for nursing?</p>

<p>For example: [Monroe</a> Community College Department of Nursing home page](<a href=“http://www.monroecc.edu/depts/nursing/]Monroe”>Nursing | Monroe Community College | Rochester, NY)</p>

<p>Any program would be ok as long as they help you pass the National Council’s Licensing Examination for RNs (NCLEX-RN)</p>

<p>hmm, no Direct Entry for UC Davis or UCSD. For UCD, you may be thinking of their Graduate Nursing programs (Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing). </p>

<p>There are no Direct Entry CSUs. </p>

<p>For the West Coast, you could check into Gonzaga (spokane, wa), Seattle U (jesuit school), U Portland, Univ San Francisco, Dominican (San Rafael, CA), Samuel Merritt (Oakland, works with St Mary’s college of Moraga, Mills College and Holy Names), Mount Saint Marys (Los Angeles). I think there may be a couple of others (Azusa Pacific, Seattle Pacific perhaps). The best of these privates are USF and UP. </p>

<p>Work fast. get those apps in by end of October if you can, since USF and UP for example can fill up fast.
be sure to check the Nursing thread called Direct Entry Schools.</p>

<p>thank you so much :slight_smile: i didn’t know CSUs do not have direct entry nursing…</p>