acceptance letters

When are acceptance notices going out?

@DHK718 For top 10%, it should be updating pretty soon, as in next couple of week if past cycles are any indication. I believe academics will find out roughly the same time frame. Not sure if they differentiate it on how the process them. Last year we also so a handful (on this forum) of holistic reviews that were admitted into Mays… very few and was unheard of from prior cycles.

Do you know where the student will look to find the letter? Is there typically something in the Howdy portal, personal email or an actual snail mail letter?

@tam1233 Howdy and or AIS will update first with “Congrats, You’ve been admitted” or something along those lines. The admission letter will be in AIS under… (someone help me out here, I can’t remember)… either documents or correspondence… Then they will get a banner in the mail (snail mail). That’s for your photo op!

@Tam1233 On your AIS, at the top, it says My App Status, My Bio Info, My Test Scores, My Communications, Contact Us.
Click on My Communications
Click My Letters
You should have a letter there with your decision.

These directions are from Class 2023 so if yours is different, let me know so I can update my notes.

@Thelma2 thank you! Hopefully she’ll have a letter there this week! I’ll let you know what she sees.