Acceptance Question

<p>So I got accepted into the UW for the fall. With my acceptance letter was a sheet with extra information, of which said I need to maintain my course load and grades this semester or my acceptance may be revoked. So my cumulative GPA is 3.7 at the college I am at now, However this semester I am taking more difficult classes and am afraid I wont maintain a 3.7. I dont think it will be really low, maybe a 3.5 or something for this semester. Is this something they would revoke my admission for?</p>

<p>there is no way they would take away your admission for getting a 3.5 for a semester.</p>

<p>You’d only get rescinded if you started getting D’s and F’s or if you switched out all your AP classes for BS classes. You’re fine.</p>

<p>So basically we need to keep a C-average and keep our classes from first semester the same?</p>

<p>When I transferred I was told I needed to maintain a 3.0 GPA for the semester. But yeah, basically, don’t get Ds and Fs and you should be fine. If you contact the admissions office they should be able to tell you the exact GPA you should get for the semester(which I’m pretty sure should be 3.0).</p>