Acceptance Rescinded

<p>Alright heres the deal. I’m a senior and I took way too hard of classes this first semester. I ended up with 2 C’s 4 B’s 1 A (3.6 weighted, 2.86 unweighted). When I applied for colleges, my cumulative weighted was 4.2 and 3.6 unweighted. If I get into UCLA, will I be completely screwed? The website said no unweighted below 3.0. I’m scared for my life, please help.</p>

<p>Go talk to your GC. You will likely have the best chance if you contact UCLA. But you have already told them what Sr classes are and will have to tell them if you drop back. You need a plan to get that gpa up for next semester. What were you thinking!</p>

<p>I just got so greedy. For some reason, I thought it’d be a good idea to grab as many ap credits as possible this semester, taking 4 ap classes when the most ive taken before was only 2 a semester.</p>

<p>Talk to your guidance counselor. Maybe check with UCLA to see if you can drop to a lower level in a class without that impacting your admission. And see if you can get a tutor or extra help from your teacher in the subjects where you are getting C’s. You are not that far off the 3.0 so with hard work you hopefully can get the GPA up to that level.</p>

<p>The UC’s provisional admission states you need to maintain a 3.0 GPA (weighted) and no D’s or F’s Senior year. You are fine with your weighted GPA but getting a tutor would help so your grades do not drop any further.</p>

<p>I read somewhere that it was 3.0 unweighted for uc berkeley and ucla. The rest of the uc’s were 3.0 weighted</p>