Acceptance?

<p>Just trying to find out if anyone has received any notification about early action acceptance yet? I know that they usually start sending out letters at about this time so I'm starting to get anxious!</p>

<p>Looks like last year people started posting results around 12/3 - that’s great news, as I thought TCU didn’t submit any results until 12/15. Good luck to all those who applied!</p>

<p>I too am anxious to hear from TCU!!! Please keep us posted when those letters start going out for acceptance for Fall 2014! Thanks!!</p>

<p>My daughter received her acceptance last year on Saturday, December 8th-large white envelope!</p>

<p>Thanks much Surrey1234. The waiting is so stressful. My brother is a senior at TCU but we couldn’t remember when he received his acceptance letter. Checking the mail and website EVERYDAY!!! :)</p>

<p>I emailed an admissions counselor today and he said that the first batch of letters should be sent out late this week or early next week, however when they send yours depends on when you sent in your application. Good Luck!</p>

<p>Great to hear!! Thanks!! My app was in by mid September so hopefully I will hear soon!! Thanks again for the information.</p>

<p>FYI. First batch of decision letters have been mailed. I read it on my TCU admission status page!!! Praying I get in!!! Good luck to all.</p>

<p>Mine has changed as well. Does anybody know if the first batch letters is all acceptances or a mix of acceptances and deferrals?</p>

<p>According to the blog last year, with each batch they mail acceptances, deferrals and denials.</p>

<p>Tucket2: when was your application complete? Thanks</p>

<p>It was not fully completed until late October, but I applied ED</p>

<p>Wannabafrog: Did you apply early decision or early action?</p>

<p>Tucket2: thanks for the info and congratulations!!! Can you share your stats? GPA; test scores?</p>

<p>Georgiagirl47 I haven’t been accepted yet, just the letter is in the mail. But I have a 28 ACT and 3.42 GPA from a top notch private school. 5 APs. Plenty of EC’s.</p>

<p>Mine has not been sent as of today… I submitted my application (early action) the first week of august, all other materials/recommendations were in by mid-late September. 30 ACT score, high GPA, plenty of AP classes and extra-curricular classes. I’m nervous that mine wasn’t sent today though!</p>

<p>I applied Sept. 13th so will my letter come? what should the my status check say if my letter has been sent out? do you think the letter will come before they change it online?</p>

<p>So are they sending out Early Decision first and the Early Action? Because I turned the application in months ago, but my portal doesn’t say my letter has been mailed. I applied EA.</p>

<p>I am in Texas and was really hoping mine would be in the mail today. It was not. Hopefully tomorrow. I applied Early Decision. My screen just says “Thanks for applying, your decision letter has been mailed” No congrats, no sad face emoticon…lol. Wish they’d just put in on the status page whether we are in our out!!! I was accepted to Baylor today through summer program…which means summer school one session. But thats ok!! Still happy about that option. TCU is still my first choice!!! Hope we hear tomorrow!!! Good luck all!!!</p>

<p>From what other people have posted, I think it’s safe to assume that the letters sent out this week were only early decision. Here’s to hoping that early action letters will be sent out next week!</p>

<p>I applied ED and my online status changed to “in mail” on Tuesday. I haven’t gotten anything yet… Why can’t they just show us!</p>

<p>Got my acceptance Packet today- I applied ED and my online status changed to “In Mail” on Tuesday. WOW! So excited! Good luck to you guys! I hope you get in!</p>