Acceptance?

<p>About two weeks ago I received a hand written postcard from the TCU admissions office written by a student talking about great things at TCU. Not sure what this means but hoping it’s good! I am super anxious to find out- I check the application status several times each day! Hopefully they will send the next batch out tomorrow!</p>

<p>Anyone’s portal changed who applied EA? This waiting is SO hard!!</p>

<p>This waiting is killing me! I swear I’m developing an ulcer</p>

<p>even mine still says under review even though I got my letter early</p>

<p>You received your acceptance letter, but your portal didn’t change from “Under Review”?</p>

<p>No, probably because I received mine early and it would have gone out when the rest of the letters go out if I hadn’t</p>

<p>Today in the mail I received a booklet about scholarships, still no letter though!!</p>

<p>Mine still hasn’t changed from under review and I’m dying. Has anyone else who applied early action gotten a letter back yet?</p>

<p>I live in Oregon, Haven’t gotten anything back yet! I heard a lot of schools are sending letters out this week though so I am hoping it will come soon!</p>

<p>I’m trying to check my status on an iPad, but I’m having trouble finding it. Does anyone know the right link to click? It just says class search and TCU catalog.</p>

<p>You can not check on the ipad</p>

<p>Has anyone been accepted who applied Early Action? I live in missouri and sent my application in by mid October.</p>

<p>I live in Missouri too and applied in September and haven’t received mine either.</p>

<p>I got a hand written letter from a student today from Oregon. What could this mean?!?</p>

<p>I live in Nevada and haven’t gotten anything. :(</p>

<p>*i got a hand written letter from a student at TCU and I live in Oregon</p>

<p>My son also got a postcard/letter from a student at TCU and we live in Texas. He has already been accepted to Baylor but waiting to hear from TCU.</p>

<p>kaw6002 I too have been accepted to Baylor, but I don’t want to make any sort of commitments until I hear from TCU!</p>

<p>I received my acceptance packet today and I live in Texas! Does anyone know when they will send out scholarship offers?</p>

<p>I applied Early Action on September 23rd and am still waiting to hear back! I keep checking the status checker and it keeps saying “your application is currently under review”. This is so frustrating. I live in Austin so I feel like I should have heard by now! Any clue as to why I wouldn’t have already heard??</p>