Acceptance?

<p>brighdalake: First congratulations!!! Two quick questions: did your portal change before you got your acceptance in the mail and where do you live? Thanks!</p>

<p>Whoever said "All good things come to those who wait !! must not have had to wait for a college acceptance letter !! Hang in there :slight_smile: !! It will come :)</p>

<p>Did anyone from out of state get an early action decision letter?</p>

<p>My acceptance came in the mail today!! I live in Texas!! My online portal still reads that my application is in review though. Does anyone know when scholarship letters start to come out?? SO EXCITED!!</p>

<p>@georgiagirl47 thank you! and 1. my online portal still reads that my application is in review, same as bki0908. 2. I live within an hour of Fort Worth!</p>

<p>Anyone outside of Texas get a letter?</p>

<p>Received my acceptance letter today!! So beyond excited. I live in Texas, applied early action during mid October, and my portal still reads “under review”. Good luck to the rest of you!!</p>

<p>not yet… ):</p>

<p>My status changed to “An admissions desision as been mailed”! I live close to Houston and am hoping to receive the decision today!</p>

<p>Finally, my decision has been sent i am so excited and scared…I live in California.</p>

<p>Good luck everyone!!! So nervous</p>

<p>My D’s status changed today to “An admissions decision has been mailed”. We are in Texas. Would be nice if they would be forthright like Baylor, A&M, UT…
and make best use of the website and post the decision! It’s little things like this that reflect how an institution handles business and first impressions do count.</p>

<p>Hi everyone, I just received my acceptance in the mail today, thankfully. My portal changed today also. I live in Houston, about 4 hours from TCU. Here are my stats if that helps any</p>

<p>GPA:3.5 from really hard private school
ACT:29, gonna take it again to get more money
no rank
Lots of ECs and volunteer(sports, clubs)
own my own business
decent essay
decent recs
Black Male
message me if you have any other questions or if i left something out</p>

<p>I live in Oregon and my application status changed to “your decision letter has been mailed”</p>

<p>Senior1223 Congrats! Thanks for sharing. Did they include any merit scholarship with the acceptance or will that be later?</p>

<p>merit scholarships will be mailed later</p>

<p>my portal says that my letter has been sent in the mail today… no congratulations anyone know if that is good or bad?</p>

<p>I got accepted!! Yet my status never changed from currently in review. But whatever I got in, so happy!!</p>

<p>Thanks, All that came was the acceptance…no merit scholarships. I believe they send that out in January or February.</p>

<p>I got my acceptance package today!!It’s a big white envelope with a purple banner across the bottom that says “CONGRATULATIONS!” My status checker just changed this morning so I was not expecting to get it in the mail today! I wish everyone luck!</p>