Acceptance

Has anyone gotten word back on their admission status?

“decisions typically drop about two weeks before our notify date of January 1, 2016.”

^From the my.tcu.edu portal page. I don’t think anyone has gotten an acceptance letter yet unless they’re an athletic recruit or pinnacle student.

I got my acceptance weeks ago. I’m not doing sports or anything like that. I just kept checking my TCU portal. What are your stats?

@MissColly456 What were your stats if you don’t mind me asking?

Well I’m a transfer student. My gpa was a 3.8 and I had to send my ACT score which was 26.

I applied early decision and my portal says that my application is ready for review. I have a 3.6 with a 25 on the ACT. I’m a senior in high school.

I think you should be okay. I don’t knwo when early action is since I’m a transfer but according to their average stats I think you’ll be fine.

@braunk156 3.6 on a 5.0 scale or a 4.0 scale?
Any community service? Did you do a interview?

@HornedFrog7 On a 4.0 scale. Lots of community service and I did an interview.

I’ve been trying to set up a interview for the last month and I’ve gotten no response from my admissions counselor >:P

I have heard that ED usually finds out the first or second week of December and EA finds out right before Christmas! Good luck to everyone the wait is so nerve wracking!!

@frogprincess Did you apply ED or EA?

ED @braunk156 Im still waiting to hear… hoping it will be this week!

My friend called to ask when they would mail out the first batch and they just told her “before January 1”… ugh this waiting is the worst!!

@frogprincess I emailed- they said they will mail the ED’s on Friday!!!

what region are you from and who/what counselor did you talk to? hoping this is true the wait has been too long!

@braunk156 Wow!! That is so exciting! good luck to you!

wow I really hope that’s true, i applied ED as well. hoping for good news!!!

@feelingfroggy16 I am from the central Texas region- so I contacted Dalton Goodier

Would anyone else mind sharing their stats? I have a 3.6 gpa at a very competitive hs and a 24 sat with lots of service hours and ecs. Im really nervous about getting in!