Acceptances?

<p>Packall…</p>

<p>Glad to hear that your visit went well.</p>

<p>What state are you from?</p>

<p>The one and only Illinois!</p>

<p>Yes! Another one from Illinois. We head down 2 weeks from Wednesday … Can’t wait!</p>

<p>Just please know that the heat and humidity ends soon after the end of August. lol</p>

<p>D received an email in her crimson account (guessing like others who have applied) wanting her to sign up for a special chat session (several sessions first 9 days of August) – this chat is to learn about the different processes and important dates – hosted by undergrad admissions.</p>

<p>Wondering if acceptances will flow “after” all the chat sessions are complete…</p>

<p>Lol I’m not an Auburn fan (or a college sports fan in general) but at my high school, students that wear opposing high school apparel are often jeered at and not let into the auditorium unless they change.</p>

<p>Oops haha wrong thread… I didn’t get an email :/</p>

<p>My D applied back on July 6, and so far she hasn’t received anything (other than a couple start-up g-mail messages) in her Crimson account.</p>

<p>I only have the start up e-mails in my Crimson account as well.</p>

<p>*I visit campus this Friday too. I wonder how it compares to UCF and USF because I’ve visited those as well. *</p>

<p>Bama is much better looking than UCF…by far!</p>

<p>I haven’t been to USF, but I’ve been to FSU. FSU can’t hold a candle to Bama. FSU is in horrible need of renovation. There’s some new construction, but it doesn’t seem to be implementing any plan to upgrade the existing buildings.</p>

<p>*Oops haha wrong thread… I didn’t get an email :confused: *</p>

<p>Go to mybama and try setting up an acct using your SSN. If it works, then go to “look up classes” and look to the left by your name…there’s your CWID.</p>

<p>Well, I did find it to be better than UCF and USF. I hope I get accepted. I can’t wait to go there!</p>

<p>Another 2012 hopeful here. We have submitted the application and SAT scores for our son, a rising senior in the Montgomery Blair HS Math, Science, and Computer Science Magnet in Silver Spring, MD , and are waiting to get a transcript sent over to Alabama. My wife just called to say that she ran into an Alabama grad who raved about every aspect of the school; this is pretty consistent with everything we have heard on these CC discussion boards. Thanks, again, M2CK, we are in this position for one reason only, and that is the information you shared on this board. It was sheer coincidence that we ran across your comments about UA, and now we are hooked completely. My son was looking at the Ivies, Chicago, and Cal Tech, but he is now completely focused on UA Honors. I hope we are able to hook up in person at some point so I can thank you properly.</p>

<p>She is easily the number one contributor to UA. I don’t know how she does not work for them. She works miracles.</p>

<p>LOL…glad to help! </p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>M2CK, you are an amazing ambassador for the University of Alabama! Roll Tide! By the way, I have been in touch with Allison as you recommended and she is helping coordinate a visit in late September.</p>

<p>Oh good!!! Let us know how the visit goes!!!</p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>22 Aug seems to be the magic date for 2012 applications to begin review process-- expect to hear something shortly after that date per admissions.</p>

<p>T-minus 10 days!!!</p>

<p>Yes, that is what I have been hearing too. Let’s hope this ends soon!</p>

<p>so if they stick to the 7-10 days then hopefully we"ll be hearing by labor day!</p>