Acceptances

<p>Has anyone else heard anything ?</p>

<p>Not that I know of! They extended the deadline to November 4th so that may delay some of the decisions.</p>

<p>From looking at past boards it seems like people usually find out around 7/8pm.</p>

<p>Dang this sucks I was hoping for a bunch to come out the 19th!</p>

<p>I mean 29th</p>

<p>My D found that she is in at about 7pm. Many of her classmates also got acceptances. The flow gates are open…</p>

<p>Thanks for the heads up, Badgerdad1. Now we wait…</p>

<p>Badgerdad1 – are you in-state or out? Also would you mind sharing your Ds stats?</p>

<p>Congratulations to your daughter, badgerdad1! So glad to hear the notifications have started.
I assume you are in state? Would you mind letting us know when her application was submitted/completed?</p>

<p>Yes, in state.</p>

<p>Unweighted GPA - 4.0
Weighted GPA - 4.5x
ACT - 31
AP Euro, AP Stats, AP Physics, AP Calc BC, AP Bio, AP Micro, AP Lit, AP Lang
4 year varsity athlete
Bunch of EC clubs</p>

<p>What is exciting for me is that she will be joining her brother who is already there.</p>

<p>Oh … submitted end of September and the application complete (scores, letters, etc.) around 2nd week of October.</p>

<p>^ Congratulations!!!
I guess it may take a bit longer for oos.</p>

<p>Got accepted! I am still waiting on one more decision but I highly doubt I will get in plus have it be affordable. Can’t wait!</p>

<p>I heard back yesterday at 8PM! GOT ACCEPTED!!! From Chicago by the way.</p>

<p>Were you all notified by email? How do you see your admission reply?</p>

<p>When did you apply? Would you mind sharing stats?</p>

<p>I don’t think I got an email. I just got a text from a friend telling me to check. I applied middle of September.</p>

<p>Stats:
ACT:31
GPA: 3.94 UW
Class rank: 22/507
2 APs junior year 4 Senior year.</p>

<p>I got accepted last night. Has anyone heard of any rejections ?</p>

<p>7 of my friends have been accepted since yesterday and we’re instate. (I did not apply)</p>

<p>nperez-what were your stats?</p>